ALL PRICES ARE IN USD
2. The property in this auction is offered for sale by KM Numismatics for itself and as agent for other consignors. We reserve the right to prohibit any bidder from participating in the auction, to reject any bid, to determine the opening price, to set bidding increments, to withdraw any lot, to bid on behalf of KM Numismatics, and to permit the consignor to bid on his own lots.
3. The lots are offered at 10% buyer’s premium.
4. All items are guaranteed genuine. Attribution, date, condition and other descriptions are the opinion of the cataloguer, and no warranty is expressed or implied. Please note that an auction sale is not an approval sale. Lots may be returned only in the case of misdescription or lack of authenticity. Lots examined by the successful bidder prior to the close of the sale may be returned only in the case of lack of authenticity. Any claim of misdescription must be made within 5 days of receipt of material. Any claim of lack of authenticity must be made in writing by the original purchaser immediately after discovery that an item is not authentic, and upon making such a claim the original purchaser must return the lot to KM Numismatics in the same condition as at the time of the auction. Coins that have been encapsulated ("slabbed") by a grading and/or authentication service may not be returned for any reason, including authenticity, if they have been removed from the encapsulation ("slab"). If payment is made by credit card, rights of return are governed by these Auction Terms which supersede any rights of return promulgated by the card issuer.
5. Invoices are due and payable immediately upon receipt. Interest and late fees of 2.0% per month, or at a highest rate permitted by law, whichever is less, from the date of the auction, shall be payable on invoices not settled within 30 days of the auction date. Payment may be made by check or bank wire. Credit cards (Visa or MasterCard) and Paypal payments will be accepted; credit card and Paypal payments will incur a charge of 4%. Payment by check must be made in US dollars ($) or equivalent Canadian Dollar (CAD) drawn on a US or Canadian bank. All successful bidders outside North America will be charged an additional $20 fee for bank charges that are the result of international wire transfer fees. KM Numismatics may reduce or compromise any charge or fee at its discretion.
US$ bank account for wire transfers will be provided by phone, fax or mail. An additional $20 fee will be payable for wire transfers received by KM Numismatics from banks outside the United States. Late fees of 2% or $25, whichever is greater, shall be payable on invoices not settled within 14 days. In addition, interest of 2% per month, or at the highest rate permitted by law, whichever is less, shall be payable on invoices not settled within 30 days.
6. Bidding is only open to those who have registered on the Site for the live auction, and have been authorized to bid by KM Numismatics staff. Bidding is permitted only to parties who can lawfully form contracts and lawfully participate in the auction under applicable laws. Title does not pass until lots are paid in full. Upon receipt of lots, the buyer assumes full responsibility for loss or damage. Delivery to the buyer's address of record constitutes receipt by the buyer regardless of the identity of the person accepting delivery.
7. Estimates and bids are in US dollars ($US), and bids must be in even dollar ($) amounts. KM Numismatics places an estimate and an opening price on each lot. Estimates are intended as a guide only and not as a statement of opinion of value. Ordinarily the opening price is 40-50% of the estimate. KM Numismatics' live auction site software will execute bids on behalf of all bidders up to their maximum limit. Subject to the opening prices, bids will be executed at one bidding increment over the next highest bid. In the case of identical bids, the earliest bid wins. Once a bid is placed it may only be cancelled by KM Numismatics staff. Bidders are responsible for errors in bidding.
8. Shipping charge will be added to the invoice according to the location of the buyer, shipping method as well as value of the item so that the buyers receive their items securely without any issues. KM Numismatics will try it’s best to accommodate all shipping requests in the best possible way. It will be buyer’s responsibility if any duties/taxes are levied at port of entry at buyer’s country.
9. Bidders hereby waive any claim for incidental, consequential or exemplary damages arising from this auction. The sole remedy that any participant in the auction shall have for any claim or controversy arising out of the auction shall be a refund, without interest, of all or part of the purchase price paid by the participant.
10. All rights granted by KM Numismatics or otherwise available to bidders and purchasers, under these Auction Terms or otherwise, are personal and may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity, whether by operation of law or otherwise. No third party may rely on any benefit or right conferred by these Auction Terms. Bidders acting as agents must disclose the agency in writing to KM Numismatics prior to the auction; otherwise rights are limited to the agent and are not transferable to the undisclosed principal.